August 19, 2004

Bloody Chest and Poison Oak

     Well Brian, I think you're the only one left reading this... except maybe Andrew, but he never posts so he may as well not be reading it. Anyway, if you are reading you should probibly post people! That's my mini-rant about how I think that people should post.
     Anyway, now to explain the title. Like I said, I had a surfing lesson about two days ago, but what I didn't tell you is that I didn't wear a wetsuit and the board was surprisingly scratchy. So my chest hurt a little bit (like I had spent a day at waterworld or something), but I didn't really think to much of it. Then, yesterday, when I went surfing (with a wetsuit this time!) I came out and my chest looked like a scraped knee. Yeah, it's all like covered in scabs and it hurts. Ow. owowowowowowowowowowow.... Sorry, just thought I should share my day.
     Now to explain the second part of the title. My dad apparently got poison oak for the first time and he's like:
"Don't pet those cat's Kit! They might have poison oak on their fur!" (Which can happen with outdoor cats) And I really laugh because I've had poison oak twice and poison ivy at least 8 times, and the outbreaks are so bad my doctor gave me a special perscription for some steroid pills to make it heal faster. And yet my dad still acts like I don't know what the stuff is. All I had to say to him is:
"Now you know how I feel." Besides that, not much is going on.

Posted by Kickmyassman at August 19, 2004 05:26 PM

I'm the only one left? I'm the last one alive! *drops and breaks glasses* No, it's not fair. It's just not fair. There was time now. *fade out* And that's my mini-response about how I'm the only one reading Kit's blog.

Ow, that sounds really painful. Delayed pain is so very annoying. I'll make sure to remember to always wear a wetsuit when surfing... Despite the fact that the chance of me ever surfing is slim to none and I've never even been in the Ocean.

I've never gotten poison oak or poison ivy, myself. Of course, given that I'm alergic to nearly everything you can be and my skin is sensitive enough to get get sunburned at night, this is probably one of the reasons I'm still alive. And that my friends (well, friend, at least) is why Saks is an indoor cat.

Reading this over, all my self-deprecating makes it sound like I'm asking for pity. Well, I'm not... Or am I? *dundundun, dramatic music*

Posted by: Bio at August 19, 2004 09:37 PM

I'm not dead yet!!!!!

Posted by: Sam at August 20, 2004 10:57 PM

I posted! For the first time! So there!

Posted by: Andrew at August 22, 2004 09:38 PM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?